Saturday, February 04, 2006

Absurd Men Speak

ABSURD MEN SPEAK:

KNOWETH:

I have returned. The final member of the "Four." The profit of fecalism and miniaturization. The fates have lead me here, may the Gods preserve me. The Four have been sundered, now they have reunited in the constellation of the blogosphere. Like the Gods, they are imperfect, and estrangement and quarrel arise; yet providence brings them together to light an inferno in the bowels of the earth, to return luminosity to the universe, until the last star shall fade.

Dave is Humor
Erasmus is cynicism
Ross is Idealism
I am Arrogance

4 Comments:

Blogger Erasmus said...

Gaius,

Welcome to the team. I have a feeling that your years of reading will finally have an outlet. An outlet that will do nothing to help better humanity, but an outlet nonetheless.

Sunday, February 05, 2006 4:32:00 PM  
Blogger Gaius Germanicus said...

And so shall I decree it!

Sunday, February 05, 2006 4:41:00 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

I always saw Erasmus as the absurdist and you as pessimism, but thinking back on it now... yeah I'll give you arrogance.

Welcome aboard finally. It's about damn time. Thanks for stepping into at least the late 20th century.

Sunday, February 05, 2006 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger Gaius Germanicus said...

I could only arrive when the fates ordained it so. I am all centuries, yet no century. And it is said "And there shall be a 4th horseman, and his comming shall be late, as the moon falls from the sky and true night reigns. He shall take up an ancient name, both a birthright and a curse,and shall thus complete the Four, whom shall sow anarchy before them and reap joy out of chaos." -Anonymous (3rd C.)

Monday, February 06, 2006 7:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home