Friday, March 31, 2006

Brain a Seal With One Easy Swing!


Perhaps this is tasteless, but...

This is a great article. Its so barbaric it almost reminds us that we are animals too.

http://www.slate.com/id/2139026/?nav=tap3

Where do I get a Hakapik?

When you think about it, where is the outcry about how we have been hitting each other with items like this for the last several millennium?

Can anyone say, Human Nature? Hitting things with with clubs is one of the first things our species learned to do and probably ensured our survival. Let's see you try to root out this pastime; good luck, peaceniks.

I wonder if a hakapik is illegal in my state? Looks good for home defense. I can't imagine a neat hole in the brain would be too difficult to clean up, at least compared to #4 shot from a 12 gauge.

I am so glad I don't live in Canada, where the only excuse for having a hakapik is because you are a cruel person.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erasmus said...

After consulting the Canadian marine animal hunting laws, I see now that my earlier post was incorrect. One cannot use a harpoon to hunt seals. I apologize for any confusion.

So pick up your hakapik or proper caliber rifle and join in the hunt.
Leave the harpoon at home.

Sunday, April 02, 2006 12:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home